Tuesday, October 31, 2006

All Halllows Eve

I'm writing this a fair while after the event...but I am gonna backdate the post so those of you who rarely/never check my blog won't notice...apart from the fact I just wrote about it of course! Ya see, it is now November 20th in reality...but I am gonna tell you about the 29th October... a Halloween Party. Anyway a bunch of people got together and went to a house party for Halloween. It was pretty cool...incuded a Japanese guy dressed as Power Rangers. Yes, multiple power rangers! When I met this crazy Jap he was wearing a blue jumpsuit (the stylish outfit of the blue Power Ranger), then later when I spoke to him he was wearing a pink jumpsuit (the pink Power Ranger, naturally). Of course I assumed that this was due to the consumption of half a bottle of "Nikka Black Whiskey" on my part, but he assured me that he was wearing both. Apparently it was a little too hot to keep the blue one over the pink one! Anyway you can see him in the photo. I will let you guess who I am in that photo.

The Halloween party was over before midnight, mainly due to neighbour and Brian (very big black guy who ripped his shirt open with anger in a kinda Hulk Hogan style) interaction...and ultimately the arrival of the fuzz...the nicest fuzz I have ever met I might add! Anyway, myself, Brian and an English dude called Andy ended up in an Izakaya with a random couple of Japanese guys we met on the streets. They were cool. They ordered a shit load of food and drinks for everyone and we talked in limited English...they mostly shouted names of English football players they new...they were very entertaining. They ordered 'Tako Roulette' for us all. Tako is Octopus...and it was cooked in breadcumbs. The reason it was called roulette is because one of the balls is spiked with a shit load of insanely hot sauce...so one poor bugger ends up in pain! We weren't told about this so were confused when one of the Japanese guys started running around shouting for water in Japanese!

After we realised what had happened and the Japanese guy had managed to get some senses back...we got some more. This time there were two of the hot little fuckers. Despite my efforts of swapping the balls locations on the plate so no one knew which was which, I still managed to pick one of them. Now...I am a lover of hot and spicy food. Hot curries may be hot...but this...well...I don't even wanna talk about it. Suffice to say the amount of liquid on the table was quickly reduced to nothing...Andy got one too...he was not smiling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home