Thursday, October 05, 2006

Walking about...the other day

Well this didn't happen today but actually a couple of days ago. I got up before midday for once and decided to check out the parks around Yokohama bay. I then went to check out China town, got some food and then treked to Landmark Tower (tallest building in Japan) where there is quite a lot of action. The photos are pretty non-interesting I am afraid. The camera I am using is worse than I am at painting so what do you expect?! I will maybe buy a decent camera and start taking some proper photos...maybe. I have, of course, included a standard self-taken shot of myself. Once again I must apologise for the sideways night shot of Landmark Tower landscape with the massive ferriswheel (just looks like a bunch of light in the middle of the shot) and other buildings...it seems that photos from my phone always go portrait.

Book Progress...page 28/433




























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home