Thursday, October 05, 2006

Ade reading a book...an actual book...????

Yesterday I began to read a book. A proper book. I think I must be starved of english because I actually enjoyed reading it on my way home from work yesterday...will have to see if it lasts! For those interested it is 'Hokkaido Highway Blues' by Will Ferguson and is about some guy who was doing what I am doing now some years ago and he hitchiked from the South of Japan to the North following the cherry blossom that blooms in Spring. I began reading The Hobbit when I was travelling around Europe...got halfway through it then stopped on the flight on the way home and never picked it up again! As I will be in Japan considerably longer I hope I actually manage to finish this one! I will keep you posted on my progress! It is a big fat book with small writing and hundreds of pages...so before you ask...yes it is a proper book!

Book progress...page 10/433

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home