Saturday, October 14, 2006

shakey-shakey

It's 6.40am...I just got woken by my first eartquake in Japan! I was in the middle of dreaming about...no it's gone...when I woke up going sideways back and forth. It's quite a srange feeling. You can almost here and feel the energy shifting you sideways one way then the next. It came in three consecutive little bouts of side-to-side motion. It wasn't scary, but then again, this was a very small one I am sure! It was all over very quickly...I am now doubting it even happened at all! I am very sleepy...I gotta get up soon anyway so gonna put the kettle on!

Book progress...page 168/433

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sunday, 15 October, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you're having fun :)

Wednesday, 18 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home