Monday, October 09, 2006

joro-gumo

I mentioned these spiders before when I was up near the foreigners cemetary/china town last week. Now one of the fuckers has decided to make his home on my balcony! Not impressed! A quick search on the internet told me it is of the Nephila Clavata variety...also known as big yellow and black scarry fucker. The japanese call it the joro-gumo I think. Pretty sure it can't hurt me too much. The web is massive too. I will probably add some better photos later if I can get some good shots with a camera other than my mobile phone!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ade!ade!ade!it's dan+anna!!how phenomenally exciting it is to see+read about all of your adventures so far!!ade in japan:buzzing! dan says; "eat the spider on your balcony..." i don't think you should..i think you should eat more of those WELL tasty sounding fish:mmmmMMMMMM! have lots of fun,can't wait to hear your new+improved singing voice-hoot! keet it (un) real. X X

Wednesday, 11 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home